CMAS Training Payment Information
Our payment gateway does not allow for payment for multiple registrants via credit card. If you are registering and paying for multiple registrants via credit card, each registration and payment must be completed separately.
- CMAQ - The standard cost of the training is $650 per person. The cost for full-time students is $500.
- SMOKE - The standard cost of the training is $800 per person. The cost for full-time students is $600.
- SMOKE Online - The standard cost of the training is $600 per person. The cost for full-time students is $450.
We accept payment via the following methods:
Payment by Credit Card
Please Register for the course(s) and select "Credit" as your payment method. You will then continue on to our secure payment gateway to complete the credit card transaction.
Note that your credit card statement will show "UNC CH ENV INST INT" for this charge.
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
Please Register for the course(s) and select "Check" or "Purchase Order" as your payment method. Please make checks and purchase orders out to UNC-CH Institute for the Environment and mail to:
Institute for the Environment
Attn: Dawn Morgan
100 Europa Dr., Suite 490
Chapel Hill, NC
- If you are paying with a Purchase Order, please fax a copy of the PO to (919) 966-9920 to the attention of Dawn Morgan.
- If you are paying for more than one person, please list each individual somewhere on the check, money order, or purchase order. If you are unable to do this, please email or fax (919-966-9920) a list of the individuals with a copy of the check, money order, or purchase order.
- UNC's Federal Tax ID is 56-600-1393 and the DUNS is 608195277
We hope that you will not need to cancel your conference or training registration. Refunds will be given based on the timing of the cancellation:
- More than two weeks prior to event - full refund.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to event - No refund will be given, but we will hold a credit for you in the event that you will be able to take a future training or attend a future conference.
Payment-specific questions should be directed to Dawn Morgan (919-843-5738).