The CMAS Center has assembled a variety of online resources for the CMAS Community to facilitate community building and advancing community-based air quality modeling. As this is a new section of the CMAS web site, expect the content in this section to evolve and grow with the community.
The Community Resource section now features:
- A collection of cited, CMAS-related publications for CMAS users who would like to read further about CMAS-related models on our Bibliography page
- A weather and air quality Image Gallery that allows users to concurrently display multiple images from atmospheric observation and forecast web sites
- Job Postings for the CMAS community
- Useful Links about air quality-related Organizations and Models
- A searchable CMAS User Directory so you can find other scientists with similar expertise and modeling experience in your area