Documentation is available for the following CMAS-Supported Products:
- Atmospheric Model Evaluation Tool (AMET)
- Environmental Benefits Mapping and Analysis Program (BenMAP)
- Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ)
- Control Strategy Tool (CoST) / Emissions Modeling Framework (EMF)
- Fertilizer Emission Scenario Tool for CMAQ (FEST-C)
- Input/Output Programmers Application Interface (I/O API)
- Package for Analysis and Visualization for Environmental (PAVE) data
- MM5 Meteorology Coupler (MCPL)
- Multimedia Integrated Modeling System (MIMS)
- Research Line-source dispersion model for near-surface releases (R-LINE)
- Sparse Matrix Operator Kernel Emissions (SMOKE) System
- Speciation Tool
- Surrogate Tools DB
Documentation is also available for the following unsupported Products:
We have also created a Porting Guide for building different CMAS software components on unsupported environments.
Due to the nature of model research and development, the model documentation may not always be up-to-date with the code. We will make every effort to provide current documentation or notices when the documentation differs from the available models.
If you wish to download any of the CMAS-supported models, please visit the Software Download page.